Saturday 7 March 2009


After my talk with Neil I have made some slight changes to the slides of my portfolio. By applying the RBL poster to the bus stop ad-shell and the t-section onto the bus, I also decided to change the layout of this slide from landscape to portrait which I think looks a lot more professional as there is more room for each image. I also decided to change the type on each page, I decided to change the font, size of the font and also the colour of the font. The changed the typeface from Myriad Pro to Georgia, I chose this font because I have used the typeface in a lot of my work so by using this type face in my portfolio relates to my work. I also decided to reduce the size of the font because the type was too close to the images on my slides. Finally I changed the colour of the font to a light grey which I feel looks a lot less subtle than the black that I was using before, I think this change has worked well because I want the viewer to be focused on my work rather than the text.  These changes have made my portfolio look a lot more professional than it did before and I am pleased with the final outcomes of the slides.

I have included one of my final slides that I have changed since the last post.

No comments: