Friday 6 March 2009

Research/development critique










Today was a really good day, I started the day by getting my portfolio up to scratch to show Neil later on, which went really well. I then had my critique with Mike Ryan which couldn't of gone any better, purely because I have done the work. There wasn't much to be said really because I explained exactly what I have done, exactly what I intend to do and how I am going to do it. 

I explained my next steps of what I intend to do, the first being to gain some primary research, I then went on to explain how I intend to do this (by going out to different shops that appeal to a similar target audience as whom I am aiming at and take photographs and gather any relevant information). Mike agreed that this would be a very good way of gathering primary research.  I was told by my peers and Mike to come up with a name for the company, I agreed that this is a priority and will be met by next week. 

I feel that this project is going really well and I am very much enjoying it, at the start I got my self into a bit of a pickle with what idea to chose and after all what I have learnt throughout this course I know for a fact that I have chosen the correct one.

Above I have included some of the work that I presented in the critique.

No comments: