Monday 2 March 2009

Tutorial with Anna

Today I had a tutorial with Anna about my essay, I felt that I have progressed a lot further since the last time we spoke as I now know exactly what I am writing about and also have a series of books related to my topic. I have decided on a title for my essay which is (An anaylisis of three contempory brands with reference to post modernism) I have also decided that I will be discussing the following brands Levis, Coca Cola and Howies. I will be comparing and looking at the differences between each of the brands but also be looking at the comparisment betweeen Howies and the much larger brands that I have chosen to look at Coca Cola and Levis. 

The tutorial went really well and I was told that I am approaching this essay well, I presented the research that I have done so far into the companies and what adverts/logos I will be discussing. I was told to manly focus on anaylising the brands and look at as many relevent books as possible.

I never thought I would say this but I feel that I am quite looking foward to writing this now and have suddenly got a boost of confidence which is what I really need.

No comments: