Sunday 8 March 2009

During this year I feel I have learnt many new skills, and how to be more independent as a designer. I felt that last year I was relying on tutors to help me constantly, I was just being lazy and not helping myself, where as this year I have been working much more independently by coming up with my own ideas, working out solutions for myself etc. Its a good feeling when you are proud of the work that you produce, even better when you know you've done it all by yourself.  

This is going to play a huge part in my professional project, well it already has because I have had to decide on an idea. Don't get me wrong I found this to be probably one of the hardest decisions of my life, but I did it in the end, and I feel that I have made the correct one. Anyway the professional project is really going to test what I have learnt throughout this course and I feel will defiantly show throughout this project. 

All there is to say now is that I intend to hand in PPRD with a huge smile on my face, and to keep cracking on with my professional project and of course the essay to successfully complete the course. 

No comments: