Wednesday 10 December 2008

VCC2 Results

Today I received my results for Visual Communication in context 2,  I was pleased with the feedback that I received but I know that I need to improve my final designs. I feel that I put a lot of effort into each project and this was shown in the feedback that I received. 

Each of my grades were between the 40-49 mark which isn't were I want to be, so I really need to consider the feedback I received and reflect on it. My overall grade was 46, I can understand why I received this grade and I do agree with all of the feedback that I received for each project, but this doesn't mean that I am satisfied with this mark. In fact I am quite disappointed  in myself as I was hoping to achieve better than this, although I feel I worked hard on each project I know that I kept making the wrong decisions, I feel that my research for each project was well produced, its just my final product that needs producing to a professional standard. 

I really want to achieve a strong final grade at the end of the year and to do this I intend to put as much effort as I have for this project, but to also take on board the feedback that I received and to put this into practice in the up and coming projects. 

No comments: