Sunday 14 December 2008

This is a website that I found called Sitesquared, I looked into the portfolio page of this site and found that the way the designer has positioned the images on the page looks really strong and effective to the viewer as they are not so small which makes them look bold. I also think that the rounded edge of each thumbnail gives a quality finish to each image. I really liked the look of this website so I started to produce a design similar to this. The image below the website is the design that I created for the portfolio page of my site. The small black squares will be where each thumbnail will be positioned. I looked at the CSS of the website Sitesquared to see how they positioned each square, I then created the squares in illustrator and made a few adjustments to the size and the positioning of them to suite my page. 

No comments: