Friday 9 January 2009

Critique


Today I had a critique with kit about my website, the feedback I received was really positive there were a few things that I was told to consider in my design. The main feature that was brought up was that I had used three different typefaces, I was told to look at the different typefaces that I had chosen and then decide which one I would use for the whole of my website, as I am coming across to the viewer as a graphic designer I need to show that I have considered my typeface. The other thing I was told to think about changing the lightbox effect so that there is no boarder around the image that is being presented and see if I could change the colour of the background to white. I intend to try this out but I am pleased with the way the lighbox effect is presenting my work at the moment, therefore if I prefer the way the lightbox presents my work after making these changes I would choose that way of presenting my work.  

No comments: