Thursday 29 January 2009

Professional Project

Today I received the brief for my professional project, Im going to be honest, at the moment I am quite nervous. I don't have any idea of what I am going to produce, although I do have an idea of what i would like to produce, if that makes any sense. After doing the exercise with Dan I thought about what I have enjoyed doing during this course and where I feel my strengths lie. I came to the conclusion that the two projects that I have enjoyed the most and feel that I have achieved best in are Visual Communication in context which was to create a magazine spread and also in the Screen based communication 2 project. So I feel that it would be within my best interest to either create a magazine or a web design project. Also I have to think about designing my work so that it is suitable to present to the BA Graphic design course, as Neil said there is no point in creating an illustration book if your going onto the BA Graphic design course. So I need to think what the content of my magazine or website will be.

No comments: