Tuesday 27 January 2009

PJ smoothies


I have been working on the D&AD project for last few days, we have gained a lot of visual research, mainly looking at other funky/funny posters which are aimed at a similar age group to the age group we are aiming our posters at. After looking at these posters together we all started brainstorming ideas, these are some ideas that I have been working on that I feel could work well. I have tried to make the posters look fun and funky which is what the brief is asking from us, I have used bright and attractive colours to do this. The idea behind these posters is to include the things that people my age like doing, what appeals to them. So I have included some silhouettes of people doing active things, this relates back to the smoothie as this is also conveying the message that the smoothie gives you energy. 

These are the first outcomes that I have created on the computer so I will need to go back and meet with my group tomorrow and discuss these visualizations with them and see what they think, and if they feel that they are strong enough to develop further.

No comments: