Sunday 23 November 2008

Look Again/Think Again reflection


Its been a bit of a struggle with this project as I kept going back to it and completly changing the design, but after all of this development I have finally came to a design that I am pleased with. I feel this design works a lot better than the previous designs that I have been working on, the message is clear, the type works well and I also think that the choice of colours I have used look strong. Black and white always looks strong against one another due to the contrast between the two. I feel that if I were to do this project again I would of started of by choosing a social issue to design a poster for rather than designing something which is personal to me, I just found it hard to design the poster because there are so many differernt views on wether vinyl sounds better than the average CD/MP3, so really I was designing something that was my own opinion, this made it hard for me to come up with a tagline for the poster. 
Overall thought I am pleased with the final outcome as it puts the message that I intended to put across to the viewer. I also feel that it works well as a poster as it has an impact on the viewer to make them look again and think again.

No comments: