Wednesday 26 November 2008

Animal packaging reflection


I felt like I have worked really hard on this project but didn't achieve what I hoped, I think that the idea for my packaging was really good, I just feel I didn't exicute it well enough. I felt it was hard to design the final outcome for my idea as there was no way of creating a net for the packaging as the shape of my packaging wasn't a box. Its a shame because this could of been a strong piece of work to put in the portfolio. So I intend to design a net for a simple box with the graphics that I designed to present in my portfolio. Saying that I do feel that I produced a solid amount of development and research for this project. 

I feel that the graphics I designed for the packaging works really well which I am most pleased with, and I think that the choice of colours that I used for the packaging looks strong, as it was aimed at snowoarders I feel these different shades of blue were appropriate and worked really well. I would like to actually made the packaging for the watch as I feel that it was a really solid idea that I had it just didn't look professional drawn up in illustrator.

No comments: