Thursday 27 November 2008

Screen based communication 2

Today I was given the new brief which is based on creating my own portfolio for the web. I have been looking forward to this project as I will finally be able to upload all of my work that I have produced onto the web. I studied the brief carefully and thought about what I need to consider when creating my website.

  • I have to think about why people use the internet, and how they will be able to link to my site. 
  • I also need to consider how I will be presenting my self to the intended viewer, this is basically who I am and what I do. To create an identity for my self I will be looking at the style of my work and then incorporating this particular style into my website design. 
  • I need to consider what the viewer wants/is looking for, I mean obviously this will take part within my work presented on the website but most importantly the design of the site itself. 


No comments: