Saturday 22 November 2008

Greetings cards reflection


I have to admit I don't like these greetings card designs at all, I feel I really stuffed this project up. I don't like anything about them, infact there bloody awful. This is my opinion and I designed them, I suppose you can't be proud of all the work you produce. I feel the main reason why I felt that these designs turned out the way they did was because I admit I started this project way to late, simply because I was trying to finish my Look Again/Think Again poster. Also I spent a mojority of the time creating the stencils that never got used for the cards, I should seeked some advice from a tutor before going off and designing these stencils. This was a bad mistake but hey this is all part of being a designer, you learn from your mistakes. This is what reflecting on your work is all about I have realised so much by looking back at these greetings card designs such as where I went wrong and what I should have done. 

As I said before I feel the end product was really bad, but again I feel that in the end I put a lot of work into this project.

No comments: