Friday 7 November 2008

Critique

I thought this was my most positive critique so far, I found this because I knew exactly what I was doing and felt that I explained my idea and everything to go with it really well. I had everything to back my idea up as  I researched into what materials I planned to use for the packaging, what graphics I planned to use etc. There was only a slight thing that I was told about changing, which was the shape of the price tag. I created the price tag so that it was in the shape of a snowboard boot, but I was told to think about different shapes to use as some people may not realize that it is a snowboard boot. I agreed with this suggestion and intend to use a shape that would be recognized to snowboarders. Apart from that I was pleased with the feedback I received about my designs and was told to keep developing my idea to create my final packaging design. 

No comments: