Sunday 16 November 2008

Refining Look Again/Think Again Project



This week I have been refining my projects, as I feel compfortable with how I have progressed with the Animal project I decided to go back and refine the Look Again/Think Again project. I started by looking back through my sketch book and reading the notes that I wrote down from the critiques. I then thought about the correct message I wanted to put across to the intended viewer, the message that I wanted to put across was that vinyl is special and is the best to listen to. So I started to come up with some visual images of how I could show that listening to vinyl is how music should be listened to, to create the images above I have used a photograph of both a vinyl and a pair of headphones with a lead going from the headphones to the vinyl which shows the vinyl is being listened to through the headphones. The lead has been created out of type by using the pen tool to firstly draw the lead and then this enabled me to use the type path tool which allowed me to type along the line that I created for the lead going from the headphones to the vinyl. I then developed the tagline for the poster which I think fits the image well as it puts the intended message across to the viewer and will make the viewer look again and think again.

No comments: