Monday 10 November 2008

After the critique I started to think about the materials would be most suitable for my packaging so I looked at a website called Chameleon packaging, the website contained lots of materials that were recyclable which I would be perfect for my packaging. As my design was in the shape of a snowboard I had to think of how it could be made, I tried drawing a net for my design but as the shape had lots of curves in it I found this hard to make. So this is why this website helped me, I found a material called Paper Pulp which is made from 100% recycled paper, it is designed so that you can mold a shape into it. I found that this would be perfect to use to create the box for my packaging so using Illustrator I drew up what my box would look like in a 3D perspective. 

No comments: