Wednesday 15 October 2008

12th October



Today helped me out a lot with this new project as I looked at various different illustrators work to get an idea of what type of illustrations and material I could use in my designs. I found the work of Anne Wilson very inspiring as I liked the materials and textures she uses to create her designs, I feel that I could use the same techniques to create my own designs. I could do this by taking a piece of material and scanning it in to apply to my design which may be imagery or even a piece of type. I also looked at a illustrators magazine called vfoom, where I found a lot of strong illustrations produced by professional designers in which is one of the most talked about illustrator magazines . Here are some illustrations that I that I found most inspiring during this day of research.


No comments: