Saturday 18 October 2008

18th October


This has been what I think my most productive day so far. I started of the day by going out and taking photographs of different urban materials and textures to use in my images. Whilst I was out and about I decided to pick up an international newspaper from boarders called USA Today. The reason I got this particular newspaper was because I intend to use newspaper to create my statue of liberty design, and so I thought what better newspaper to use than an American one. 
 As I plan to experiment with different materials I also picked up some spry paint whilst I was out because i plan to create some stencils of the landmarks and see which techniques I like best, and then choose when it comes to handing in my final six greeting cards. 
 These are the images that I produced today from the photographs that I took. 

No comments: