Friday 31 October 2008

Final Greeting cards

These are my final greetings card designs that I feel are finally looking complete. I used the feedback that I received from the final critique to make the finishing touches to my designs, to complete the designs I used the images that I created of the landmarks, I tried using various colours to apply to the landmarks and found that the colour grey worked best so I decided to use this for my final designs. I then thought about how I could include the colours of the flags for each country in my designs, I tried filling the whole of the background with the different colours but I didn't feel that this particular technique was working well, so I tried some other techniques using different media and found that simply using a brush to apply a stroke of watercolour worked perfect. I am pleased with the final outcomes of my designs and feel that they work well as a set, and think that all the work I have done for this project has finally paid off. Although I spent along time working on the stencils I created as Sally said in my critique sometimes you can spend along time working on designs and your client won't like them and other times you spend little time on designs and they do like them, thats just the way it goes.

No comments: