Saturday 25 October 2008

Critique

I feel that I got some very strong feedback on my designs both positive and negative, the positive feedback that I got was that the way that I have positioned the landmark onto the card. It looks strong because I haven't just placed the whole landmark onto the card, I have taken part of the landmark and used it by bleeding of the page and also enlarging the landmark which made it stand out, also using the colour black to fill in the landmark makes the landmark look bold and strong as an image. 

Things I could improve
  • Remove the flag from behind the landmark and just use the colours of the flag 
  • The designs carries to many connotations, using spray paint doesn't work with who I am aiming my cards at so think about using different media
  • Try printing onto different papers to create different effects
I feel that the critique went well and now understand what I need to do to complete my greetings card designs.


No comments: