Wednesday 15 October 2008

14th October

Today a did a bit of both, by that I mean I did some work on the greetings card project and also the Look Again/Think Again project. I really wanted to get the poster finished so I could just concentrate on the greeting cards I started with that, I thought about what I could do with the photographs I had taken of the vinyl collection. then an idea came to mind, I thought about tracing over the photograph with a black marker so that all is showing is the outline of the vinyl and the figure. So I traced over the photograph and scanned the image in to photoshop, so far I thought that this is going to look a lot stronger that just a photograph. Although all I had was an outline of the image I could still add colour to the parts of the image, so I did and I was pleased with the outcome so far, now I really know what im doing. 
  Now that I felt comfortable with what I was doing for the Look Again/Think Again project I then started working on the Greetings Card project, mainly thinking of what materials I will be using to create my designs, what style etc. I also started drawing some characters  and deciding on which ones I will be using in my designs. I thought about creating one character and using it in each design, but have a design for each theme so one for a birthday, one for christmas etc.

No comments: