Monday 6 October 2008

Visual Communiction in context 2

2nd october 2008

Firstly received the brief and gathered a basic understanding of what we have been asked to produce by briefly talking to neil about the first part of the brief "Look again/Think again". 
I then went off with a few members of the class to create some initial ideas of what we could use to create our poster. I found this a good way of brainstorming ideas as we could bounce ideas of one another and ask each other for there opinions on our thoughts. As I was thinking of ideas of what to use to create my poster I decided to choose something personal to me as I thought that this would help motivate me and help me produce a stronger outcome. As I was going through my personal objects I came across my vinyl, this object means the most to me and I think that I could produce a strong outcome from using this personal object. So I decided that I would use my vinyl to create a campaign which would persuade the public to purchase a vinyl instead of an mp3/cd. 

No comments: