Wednesday 15 October 2008

13th October


Today I decided to take on board the information I received from the critique about the LookAgain/Think Again project and start making the changes to my design that are needed. So the first thing I did was to go and find a vinyl shop, once I had found the vinyl shop I then took the photographs of the boxes of vinyl, which gives the look of a large collection. I then took a few photographs of someone flicking through the vinyl, as I thought that the image would look a lot stronger with a figure in it rather than just a box of vinyl. After taking the photographs I went home and started playing around with the composition of them and also started applying some text. Overall I was pleased with the way these photographs were taken and now feel that I am progressing with this design, so this day has been really productive.




No comments: