Sunday 22 February 2009

For the past two or three days I have been contacting organic/eco friendly clothing companies to see if they can help me with some research. I have called most of the companies by phone and have ordered their catalogue which I feel will help me, as I will be able to see how they display their products, I have also sent out emails to specific companies and am now waiting for some replies. 

Below is the email that I sent out to the various companies.

Hi, I am a student currently studying visual communication, and for my professional project I am designing a brand identity for a non-existent organic and echo friendly t-shirt clothing company. I have come across your company and have found it very inspiring, I was wondering if there is any possibility if you could send me any relevant information to help me with my project, this could be a catalogue of your products, materials, information about organic products, anything really would be much appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank, Ben.

No comments: