Friday 13 February 2009

Presentation

Today I presented my proposed idea for my professional project, this was to produce a student guide for students who are intended to study at bournemouth or students who are currently new to bournemouth (threshers). After talking to Kit and Neil about my idea I was pleased about the feedback that I received, but when I presented the idea to Sally, I just got negative feedback which really confused me. I suppose each tutor has different opinions so I just have to take that, this is when I have realized that I have to start making decisions myself, as noted in the feedback I received for Visual Communication in Context 2 project (there is no right answer to a graphic design brief, just your response, so don't worry about being wrong). 

I was told that I have created to much work for myself and would never be able to complete it in time. I agree with this and am considering reducing the amount of work I have given myself by maybe just creating a series of spreads for the magazine. I now intend to think about this project long and hard and come to a conclusion of what I want to do about it, make a final decision by myself.

No comments: