Tuesday 10 February 2009

Today was a really good day, I had a chat with Kit and Neil about the idea that I had for my professional project. I received some really positive feedback and was told to stick with this idea and to dispose of all the other ideas I had floating around in my head. The idea that I explained to them was to create a student guide for the typical student that is intending to study at bournemouth. The reason I want to create this student guide is because when I came to bournemouth I felt that it was very daunting moving from home and not knowing where anything was. I showed them my learning proposal which explained my idea in more detail and showed how I was going to create the guide. The feedback that I received was basically to start my research that I had planned out to do ready for thursday when I will be presenting my idea. I was really pleased with the feedback that I received, it relieved a lot of stress knowing that I have a strong idea to work with and now I can start setting my aims and objectives. I intend to start planning out what I will be doing each week to keep on top of things, this will help me reach the aims that I set my self and also keep me organized. 

No comments: