Thursday 19 February 2009

Live brief reflection


I am pleased with the outcome of the work myself and Chris have put into this live brief, I feel that the logo works well and the colours that we chose work well for the particular areas we were designing the brand/identity for (Dorset, Poole and Bournemouth) as the blues represent the costal recognition of these surrounding areas. Also the stationary we designed to go with looks strong and is well presented, I think the most positive aspect of our designs for this project is our presentation of the work as well as the brand/identity itself. We decided to chose three different shades of blue for the type to represent the surrounding areas which I feel works well. The only thing I have to say which I feel could make the logo stronger is to have three tear drops instead of two, this way there would be three shapes represting the three areas (Dorset, Poole and Bournemouth), other than that I have enjoyed working on this brief as it has developed my knowledge of branding and also working with another designer which we were able to bounce ideas of one another to come to a final product.


No comments: