Monday 9 February 2009

Visual Culture

Today I had a tutorial with Anna focusing on what I will produce for my essay, I found the tutorial helpful and feel that I now have an idea of what I want to write about. The reason why I have chosen to write this essay is because I hope to progress on to the BA Graphic design course next year, and to do so it is compulsory to write this essay. At first I felt like I didn't know what to write about but after explaining what I would find interesting to write about it all started coming together. After the tutorial I sent Anna an email as I still wasn't certain on my idea, so here is the email with the reply.....

That’s ok Ben, but a bit broad, what do you want to focus on? The impact of digital design on how ads look/are created? What time frame? What key examples? Have a think and get back to me- we need to get you started asap!

Thanks,
Anna.

-----Original Message-----
From: 3161328 BEN STROWMAN
Sent: 09 February 2009 19:43
To: Anna Middleton
Subject:


Hi Anna,

I have been thinking about what I could write about for my essay since our meeting earlier, and I have thought that I would find it interesting to write about how advertising has changed over the years, and the difference's between the adverts today and the adverts created many years ago.

If you could let me know what you think that would be much appreciated.

Thanks Ben

So after the response from Anna I now need to act on what exactly I will focusing on, im going to have a think about what she has said and then get back to her.

No comments: