Friday 13 February 2009

The next day

Well after yesterday I feel a whole lot better, I had a tutorial with Mike Ryan and explained what I had been working on over night since the presentation. I felt that a lot of progress was achieved from this tutorial, I explained the aspect of my idea that I plan to focus on which would be interviewing students from different backgrounds and different course to create a series of spreads for a student guide. I felt this went down quite well and I received some positive and useful feedback, I was told to go ahead with creating the spreads for the interviews for the guide but to think about all the considerations that go with it, such as the size of the magazine, if it is a magazine, the layout, and the text. This information helped and I feel that I now know what to focus on and feel that I can start on this project, and to honest im looking forward it!

No comments: